Friday, June 26, 2009

About me

My name is Wang Dong Yang. I am from China. “Wang” is my family name and “Dong Yang” is my given name. In Chinese, my first name “Dong” means “winter” and my second name “Yang” means “sun”. So my E-mail address is wintersun83@live.cn. Before I was working in AIA Beijing China, colleagues called English names each other. That was because AIA is a subsidiary of AIG (American International Group). So my English name “Dora” came from. It’s pronunciation just similar with my given name in Chinese.
On the end of this month I’ll have been Sydney for exactly three months. It is quite a fast time. I joined AMEP class in order to improve my English. I enjoyed myself during the two months study. And also I met a lot of friends there. For me, I like being a student. Studying makes me feel very full. So when the holiday comes, I felt a little lose.
Australia is rich in natural resources. I like its blue sky, fresh air and Fertile Beach. But it is hard for me to stay at home during the night (between 5:00pm to 9:00pm). Before I came here, I like having dinner with my friends in the restaurant after work then going shopping. But Sydney has no “night-life”, shopping centre closed after 5:30pm. So what a pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment